Sophie & Matt
These guys spent considerable time working out what was important to them on their wedding day. Throwing away with tradition, they adapted elements such as a first look, photos before the ceremony started, spending as much time as possible with their guests, and having the family dog present on the day. They did it their way, and man it was sensational. I love it when couples take time to work out what’s important to them, and embrace that fully. We did the first look at Sophie’s Mum’s house and headed for a few snaps around the city before stopping for the day at Perth City Farm.
Sophie & Matt-
Thank you so much. I am so honoured to have been able to capture all that for you. And thanks so much for the dance floor action- my favourite!
Big Love, Shell xxx
Your Narrative blog will appear here, click preview to see it live.
For any issues click here
The amazing Vendors involved were:
- Sophie’s Dress: Marchesa Notte
- Shoes: Jimmy Choo
- Bridesmaid’s outfits: They picked their own from different boutiques.
- Matt’s Suit: Woody Roo
- Bow Ties: OTAA
- Shoes: Aquila
- Hair & Make up: Jacqui Bradfield Make up & The Pretty Parlour
- Venue: Perth City Farm
- Wedding Co-ordinator: First Kiss Weddings
- Catering: Herb Faust
- Oyster Sucker: Carl Three Sucker
- DJ : Complete DJ
- Flowers: The Bloom Romantic
- Furniture: Grandscene Events
- Bar: The Handsome Stranger
- Grazing Table; Amazing Grazing
- Celebrant; Lisa Jones